Holy Chuck Burgers -
- Unmatched hand-rolled patties
- Made from aged, high-quality steak
- Freshly ground meat by the hour
- Rated in Toronto’s top 100 restaurants (2014)
- Rated Best Burger in Toronto 2014 by Joanne Kates in Post City Magazine
- 4 stars on Yelp and 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- An unforgettable burger experience
Description & Reviews
When it comes to burgers, a simple patty just won’t do. You want to sink your teeth into a heavenly, juicy, and unforgettable experience. Holy Chuck Burgers brings you the epic burger you’re looking for with their unmatched, hand-rolled, high-quality steak patties. With meat freshly ground by the hour, this restaurant is proud to bring you Toronto’s very best burger. These delectable burgers redefine simplicity; sometimes a good patty can really be enough! This great deal is ready to prove it.
“This place NEVER disappoints and is ALWAYS Busy so make sure you bring your patience or call that order in! I try to get here twice a month and I have always enjoyed the food. I stick with the Holy Chuck (no toppings as suggested. The burger does not need anything) and wish that they would put the potato chips back on the menu. I expressed that to the gentleman taking my order this evening and when I went to pick up, he came over and told me that he had made me some chips. AWESOME. Now THAT is great customer service. I won't go anywhere else for burgers, there is no need. And yes, these are well worth waiting for. If you're feeling extra 'naughty' go for one of their shakes....they are sinfully delicious.”
- Meredith E.
“How do I put this lightly... I loved the burgers. The burgers are fresh, juicy, are made to order, and absolutely drip of heavenly goodness.If you are looking for good, simple delicious burgers then you have come to the right place...Holy Chuck.Service was first, friendly and the lineups move fast. Looking forward to my next burger!”
- John S.
“Went here for lunch. Absolutely amazing taste using fresh meat. Try the raging bull for some spice and don't forget about the 95% ice cream milkshakes. Most burgers come with 2 patties and there are plenty of beef free options. A must have If you are in Toronto.”
- Sabastian M.
- Voucher expires December 31, 2014
- Buy 2 vouchers for yourself, 2 as gifts
- Walk in only, no reservations required
- Limit 1 voucher per table
- Must present printed voucher for redemption at time of order
- Voucher valid for $20 worth on menu items, includes specialty burgers, fries, drinks and more
- Voucher valid at all locations, Toronto and Woodbridge
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase