La Bella Managua -
- Delectably authentic Nicaraguan cuisine
- Latin American cooking with a unique twist
- Enjoy generous portion sizes and a vast menu
- Experience friendly and attentive service
- An unforgettable culinary experience
- 96% on Urbanspoon and 4 stars on yelp.ca and Trip Advisor
Description & Reviews
Yes, your city is multicultural. Why is it, then, that you get so bored with its cuisine? You’re so sick of Thai food you could cry, and even sushi isn’t doing it for you any more. It seems you’ve tried everything far too many times, and your yearning for a bit of a change. What do you want? You want authentic, but not pretentious. You want delicious, yet also unique. You live in a fairly large city. Surely, there’s something out there to satisfy your foodie soul?
Indeed there is! At La Bella Managua, you’ll be served delectably authentic Nicaraguan cuisine that will blow you away with its fantastic taste. This wonderful restaurant combines the elements of all Latin American cooking methods, while adding a unique twist. Served to you by a friendly and attentive staff, you’re in for an evening you won’t forget. And as an added bonus, the portions are more than enough to satisfy your eager stomach.
Try a little something new with this great deal from Buytopia. La Bella Managua has everything you’re looking for in cuisine. Prepare to have your mind blown—and your taste buds, too!
“What a wonderful change from the usual! Staff were attentive and friendly on a busy Saturday, and there were lots of families and Spanish speakers filling this small Bloor Street restaurant. We had tamales and a crab soup (with real crab!), a big order of pasta (my husband tells me it was excellent, if not the first thing many of us would think of ordering in a Nicaraguan restaurant), coffee and a barley drink (wouldn't have it again, but glad I tried it), which cam to $33 including tax. Highly recommended for a reasonably priced, tasty meal in congenial surroundings.”
- Siera C.
“As others have mentioned, you get a LOT of food for what you pay. We went in for lunch. Nice atmosphere, great service, and a nice variety of choices on the menu. The owner explained that he tried to include typical foods that people in the different regions of Nicaragua would eat for dinner and this is what gives the menu its variety. As for the food, we really enjoyed the pork but found the beef in the carne asada to be a little tough. We also loved the cabbage salad and the yucca. Order the ceviche as an appetizer as it is a "must try." Overall, this is a great choice!”
- Ben D.
“One of my best friends is Nicaraguan and loves this place. She takes us there every chance she gets and it's really great. The price can't be beat and the food - well, there's a lot of it and it's great! :) Enjoy!”
- Zoe J.
- Voucher expires October 31, 2014
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit of 1 voucher per table of 3 or fewer, limit 2 vouchers per table of 4 or more
- Valid for alcohol with the purchase of food
- By reservation only on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, call 416 913 4227 for bookings
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other current offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase