Niagara Getaways -
- Discover the charm and beauty of Niagara-on-the-Lake while riding on a very leisurely bicycle ride
- Stop at these award-winning wineries for structured wine tasting for all and an informative tour at one
- Visit 5 premiere wineries on a fitted touring bike with bottled water
- Explore the beautiful Niagara countryside by bike at your own pace
- Have your wine purchases picked up for you and waiting at the Niagara Getaways store when you’re finished
- A great way to see Niagara wine country
- Stop at four award-winning wineries for an informative tour or structured wine tastings
- Great for both recreational riders and experienced cyclists
Description & Reviews
You’ve always been a big fan of wine, having a nice glass of red with a meal or a crisp white while catching up with friends. You don’t really know too much about wine but you want to learn more about it and find some new favourite wines. You’re passionate about supporting the local Ontario wine industries too and have thought about doing a winery tour, but you don’t like the idea of being cattle-herded around from stop to stop. You want to do things at your own pace.
Luckily, there’s a winery tour made just for folks like you from Niagara Getaways – a wine tasting tour by bike. You can truly experience the charm and beauty of Niagara-on-the-Lake at your own pace with a personalized bike and wine tour. If you enjoy having a bit of flexibility to tour on your own, then this tour is perfect for you. Your package includes use of a bike, a detailed tour map, water, and stops at four award-winning wineries for an informative tour or structured wine tastings. And best of all – if you purchase wine throughout the tour, Niagara Getaways will pick it up for you and have it waiting in their store when you’re done your tour.
Experience Niagara-on-the-Lake with all of your senses and discover the charm and beauty of wine country with this great tour deal brought to you from Niagara Getaways and Buytopia.
“What a great, fun way to experience the wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I’ve done a traditional winery tour before but I much preferred this experience by bike.”
- Stuart W.
“I highly recommend seeing Niagara’s wineries by bike. You get to go at your own pace and enjoy the beautiful scenery the area has to offer. I also really appreciated the pick-up service for the bottles we purchased.”
- Alicia M.
“This is a fantastic way to spend a day in Niagara wine country. The wineries we visited were great and everyone we interacted with was really friendly.”
- Natalie I.
- Voucher expires October 27, 2014
- Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Reservations required, must email email@example.com and mention voucher when booking
- Voucher valid for date selected at checkout
- Voucher valid for Sundays only
- Lunch not included
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Taxes not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other current offers, promotions or deals