Shrine Circus -
- A long-standing Canadian Tradition
- Share the magic and awe with the entire family
- Multitude of talented animals and performers in action
- Celebrating 251 Years of the Zerbini Family Circus
- Fun, affordable, and animal friendly
- Experience the wonders of the circus!
- Choose from the following dates:
- Ottawa: August 8, 4pm, 7:30pm; August 9, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; August 10, 1pm, 5pm
- Lasalle: August 14, 7:30pm; August 15, 7:30pm; August 16, 12pm. 4pm, 7:30pm; August 17, 1pm, 5pm; August 18, 7:30pm; August 19, 7:30pm; August 20, 7:30pm; August 21, 7:30pm; August 22, 7:30pm; August 23, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; August 24, 1pm, 5pm
- Laval: August 28, 7:30pm; August 29, 4pm, 7:30pm; August 30, 12pm, 4pm 7:30pm, August 31, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; September 1, 1pm, 5pm; September 5, 4pm, 7pm; September 6, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; September 7, 1pm, 5pm
- Montreal: September 11, 7pm; Semtember 12, 4pm, 7:30pm; September 13, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; September 14, 1pm, 5pm; September 19, 4pm 7:30pm; September 20, 12pm, 4pm, 7:30pm; September 21, 1pm, 5pm
Description & Reviews
The Annual Shrine Circus is one of the largest events sponsored by Shriners. The Shrine Circus provides a quality, fun-filled, family experience with proceeds going to a great cause—the good work of Shriners in your community. Whether you’re buying tickets or advertising in the souvenir program, your support is greatly appreciated. Shrine Circus is pleased to welcome visitors to their beautiful circus in the biggest top in Canada. Let them be your partner when discovering the magic of the big top firsthand. Whether you are eight or eighty, this circus is sure to thrill you with their awe inspiring feats and side-tickling shenanigans. That’s what the circus has meant to children for generations. From clowns to animals to death-defying feats of the high-wire performers, the circus brings magic into our everyday lives. So come out, one and all, and join our circus for the day! Be a part of all the excitement and fun—you’ll love it!
“My 3 year old thought she had died and gone to Circus heaven...LOVED the face-painter, and the ride on the elephant and was very excited that there were circus tigers! There were quite a few animals, and different from the norm, like a bison. Good transition from act to act. We will definitely go back next year!”
- Janet O.
“The show was awesome. My husband and I enjoyed it as much as our boys (age 4 and 18mnths) did. The price was very affordable for a two and a half hour show and they did a great job at keeping the children’s attention. All in all I would recommend this event to other families it was a better than typical circus show and if that's what you want to see then you will enjoy it. It's all worth it to see the expression on your kids’ faces.”
- Marilyn L.
- NOTICE – DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE CIRCUS, ITS PRODUCER, PRESENTER AND SALES AGENTS; ANIMAL PERFORMANCES AND ACTS IN THE SHOW MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE PORTRAYED OR REPRESENTED AND THEREFORE WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR SUCH CHANGES
- Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts
- Valid only for the location, date and time selected at checkout
- For information on the locations or the schedule, please visit http://shrine-circus.com/schedule/
- Taxes not included, to be charged at checkout
- Service charge of $4 per ticket will apply, charged at checkout
- Tickets are valid for General Admission only
- Ringside seats are not part of the promotion
- Voucher expires after the date selected
- $35 a ticket at the door on day of event
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- No cash back or credit