Titans Academy -
- Workout with the best and find out how it feels to win
- Muay Thai is a combat sport from Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques
- Train to participate in fights or just to keep fit
- This sport is popular among men, women and even children
- Trainers are among the best fighters and coaches in Canada - including Kru Ash
- 3 members of team Canada are students of Kru Ash and he has trained many high level fighters including George St. Pierre and Patrick Cote
- He has built the largest Quebec amateur fighter team
- Is widely regarded as one of the best Muay Thai coaches in Canada
- For more information, visit http://www.kruash.com/
Description & Reviews
Kru Ash had been practicing martial arts since the age of 5. He developed his passion for Muay Thai at the age of 20 and since that moment had dedicated his life to learn this Martial Art and teach all around the world. His passion, dedication and perseverance have made him well respected and liked through out the world of martial arts and having a great success in Muay Thai and specially MMA.
With all the time your little ones spend in front of the screens (their computers, their phones, the TV), you know how important it is to get them up, active and running around every day. But you’ve questioned what kind of example you’re setting for them as you send them out in the backyard with a Frisbee while you yourself are surfing the net on your laptop. Buytopia presents to you a fantastic opportunity for both parents and kids to get fit learning the same amazing combat sports at Titans Academy. With this deal, you’ll get five kids Muay Thai or Box Fit classes for just $19 or get five adult classes for $25. Muay Thai is a combat sport from Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. You can train to participate in fights or just to keep fit. Practise the art of boxing or Muay Thai with some of the best coaches and trainers in Canada at Titans Academy and do it for an incredible discount with this Buytopia deal.
“Muay Thai is something I never thought I could do. Going to classes at Titans Academy has taught me a lot about self defense and myself. Kru Ash is an amazing teacher with great patience and who wants to see his students excel.”
- Miranda L.
“Whether you go to Muay Thai classes to get fit or to learn a new technique, or just to try something new, you’ll beat your goals and walk away from the class feeling like you could conquer the world! Everyone at Titans Academy is super supportive.”
- Sylvain G.
“If anyone is looking for a great place to learn Muay Thai, Titans Academy is your school! Trained instructors are always on hand to teach you the techniques you need to know, whether it’s for getting fit or if you are looking to compete. I've been training here for almost 2 years and am in the best mind set and shape I've been in years!”
- Denise P.
- Voucher expires August 9, 2014
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit of 1 voucher per person
- New clients only
- Walk-in only, no reservations
- $5 additional fee for magnetic member card
- For schedule, visit http://www.titansacademy.ca/
- Must present your printed voucher at your first visit
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Kids must be between the ages of 5-13 years old
- Valid for option selected at checkout only
- Voucher must be used within 2 months of initial visit
- Taxes not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other current offers, promotions or deals
- Once voucher expires, valid for amount paid ($19 or $25)
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase