Screemers Toronto -
- 6 blood curdling walkthrough attractions
- A night of terrors in elaborate haunted houses
- Convincing characters to chill your bones
- Scream the night away in absolute terror
- A night of ultimate Halloween horror
- Valid for October 10, 11 or 26 ONLY
Description & Reviews
You might not be scared of the dark, but that bloody man with a chainsaw has you running for your life. Be prepared to be scared out of your wits this Halloween, where Screemers will give you the blood curdling chill of a life time. Make your way through six terrifying attractions, created to convince even brave folks like you. A few steps in the chill will begin, and you’ll just catch your breath before horror strikes. Horrifying surprises at every bend will keep your adrenaline high and your bravery low, while you and friends stay on your toes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer as you make your way through the Skull Castle, the Diabolical House of Cards, The Darkness, The Manic Maze, the Slasher Wax Museum and the Maniac Maze. With this great deal from Buytopia, this chilling and thrilling experience is yours at an incredible price. Grab it now—that is, if you have it in you!
“This was my first Halloween night out for a haunted house type setting. The haunted houses here were amazing. The people were working actually did a very good job of frightening you in some of the houses. Me and my fiance had an amazing time here, would return again.”
- Sara P.
“Came here for the first time last night with a bunch of friends and had a great time. Going during the week was a bonus because it wasn't busy and got through all 6 of the Haunted Houses fairly quick.
My two favourites, The Asylum and The Darkness (I won't describe these as I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't been). The "characters" did a fantastic job with their makeup all the better for scaring. If you're in a large group its best to go "explore" in pairs as its easier to get frightened.”
- Kiki I.
“Damn, those fake chainsaws got me every time. Fake or not, those things were convincing! I might be teased for my entire life for the amount I screamed. I didn’t have a voice for days!”
- Carrey D.
- Voucher expires October 26, 2014
- Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Voucher valid for date selected at checkout
- Must print and bring voucher on the day of the event
- Located at the Queen Elizabeth Building at the Exhibition Place (200 Princes' Blvd)
- Tax included
- Valid only for Toronto location
- Voucher valid for October 10, 11 and 26th