Paint Nite -
- A unique, creative, and incredible party
- Passionate and professional painting artist
- Paints, canvas, and brushes are included
- Have fun, let loose, and create!
- Voted Best 'Friend Date' by New York Magazine
- Events are held at more than 25 venues through the GTA
- See below for current dates and locations
Description & Reviews
Toronto Locations and Dates:
Visit http://paintnite.com for more dates.
You’re sick of the same old bar scene. Thankfully, Buytopia has a deal to help you change it up. Paint Nite knows how to throw a unique party, and they’re happy to invite you along for the ride. Creatively drink the night away at one of their fantastic paint parties, led by a passionate and talented painting artist. All of the paints and brushes are provided, as well as the canvas on which you’ll create your masterpiece. They’ll lead you step by step through the painting process as you sip on a cocktail to get those creative juices flowing. Paint Nite is happy to help you creatively unwind. You’ll have something to show for it, this time! What are you waiting for? It’s time to get painting!
“Had so much fun last night @ PaintNite! We went to Oficina Latina, and the cocktails/beers were great. I didn't get food but it looked delicious. The instructor was very informative and the painting was really fun to do! It was so relaxing and the staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend PaintNite.”
- Tamara H.
“What a great concept!! My friend and I went to a weeknight session at Spring Natural Kitchen on the Upper West Side. It was SUCH a fun night! The instructor Maura did a fantastic job breaking down the steps to create our masterpieces. The paint, smocks, canvases, and brushes are provided, as well as good music and a fun atmosphere.”
- Jules S.
“I am obsessed with Paint Nite! I've already been to 2 events and I foresee "masterpieces" piling up in the apt. The artist takes you through the process step by step so that those who aren't artistically inclined (myself included) can feel confident that it will turn out great (or in my case, presentable).
The staff strives to create a lively, fun environment. There's great pop music playing while you paint. At the end, you're encouraged to look at other's paintings and it's fun to see how others interpreted the instructions. “
- Mabel Y.
- Voucher expires 180 days after purchase
- Buy 10 vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit of 10 vouchers per person
- Paint, brushes, apron and canvas all provided
- Alcohol not included
- Visit www.paintnite.com to redeem, where you will choose your event including the selection of your venue, time and day
- Must be 19 or older to attend
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other current offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase