Accent Cruises -
- Relax with delicious tea, scones, and snacks
- Enjoy gorgeous Vancouver scenery
- Experience impeccable customer service
- Using high-quality tea, food, and ingredients
- A classy, delicious, and enjoyable Sunday afternoon
Description & Reviews
Summer is coming and you can’t wait to get out on the water. Now is the time to do it in style with this fantastic deal from Accent Cruises. At a great price, you’ll enjoy High Tea on the water as you take in the gorgeous Vancouver scenery. Just picture it! It’s the perfect afternoon on the water, the sun shining, the water glistening, the snow-capped mountains reflecting its light. You’ll pass by all of your favourite sights as you take in the sun, enjoying decadent treats fit for a queen. With the luxury and impeccable service, you’ll certainly feel like one. With this great deal, Buytopia brings you a classy opportunity you just can’t miss. Now how about another scone?
"This is our HUGE thanks for the amazing job of you and your staff putting on our Wedding on the Burrard Queen on Sunday, August 6. We had a marvelous day and can’t thank you enough for going above and beyond the call of duty! We heard many compliments about the food and everyone raved about the setting of the cruise. We are happy to serve as a reference for anyone booking with you."
- Sincerely, Kat and Chuck Dynes, Vancouver, BC
"We wanted to say THANK YOU for the fabulous day we had on Dec 7th. Everyone had a great time. The lunch was FABULOUS (best turkey we’ve ever tasted-go figure!), the bartender makes a great Caesar, the boat was absolutely perfect for our group, the crew was great, fun and…well…great! The music and dance floor couldn’t have been more perfect. And the weather was perfect. Don’t know how you arranged that but you did good!"
- Karen Bushman, BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, Vancouver, BC
"I just wanted to thank you all so very much and let you know what a perfect evening you provided for us on our dental class 25th reunion dinner & cruise. You had organized everything so well; the staff on the ship were excellent; they made the evening such a memorable event; the dinner was wonderful- the meal couldn’t have been nicer and the tables with their view…spectacular. All in all it could not have been any nicer than it turned out. Thank you all so very much again."
- Regards, Carol Lynn Nagle, Saskatoon, SK
- Voucher expires September 29, 2014
- Buy up to 10 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Cruises depart at 1pm on Saturdays & Sundays
- Reservations required, must register online at http://secure.on-line-tech.com/accent/secure/index.php?s=1
- 72 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Check in is located on Granville Island at the floating blue and yellow office below the market next to the bliue ferry dock ramp
- Table seats for 4 people; if you do not have 4 people in your group, you will be sharing a table
- Tax and 15% service fee not included, must be paid at time of booking with a credit card
- Tax is calculated based on amount paid
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redemable 72 hours after purchase