Grand Prix Kartways -
- High ceiling indoor space, race rain or shine!
- A unique and exhilarating experience
- Racing uniforms and gloves are available for rental or purchase
- Feel as though you are competing in the Indy 500
Description & Reviews
If your only experience with go-carting is choosing between Rainbow Road and Bowser’s Castle, it is time to up the intensity level. While you can’t throw shells at your friends, the experience of blasting around the track on an electric go-cart is still the most exhilarating and thrilling experience that you can have indoors. Unplug your Nintendo 64 and challenge a few of your friends to an entire day of putting the pedal to the metal without having to worry about getting a speeding ticket. Enjoy this unlimited day race pass from Buytopia and Grandprix Kartways.
47,000 sq ft of indoor space, with high ceiling and complete clear span over the racetrack, houses the GPK racing amusement centre. GPK creates an overall fun racing experience, at a standard significantly higher than currently being offered in the Greater Toronto Area, with a consistent theme in layout, décor, and ancillary services.
From the moment you arrive, you will be made to feel as though you are participating in a real race, with a driver’s VIP pass, or a spectator ticket. Drivers will be given a racing balaclava to wear under the helmets provided. Although the balaclavas are required for hygienic purposes, it is an example of the uniqueness of the GPK experience. To complete the thrill, racing uniforms and gloves are available for rental or purchase, and every driver will be presented with a comprehensive diagnostic of the race results.
“There are RESULT print-outs at the end of each race to show your performance, lap times, best lap times, rankings and I heard you can also see these info on their website since you have to register as a MEMBER on your first visit. TIP: Go FULL throttle! Live on the EDGE.”
“I'd definitely recommend Grand Prix Kartways and I'll very likely be returning to race there in a month or two.”
- Voucher expires May 12, 2012
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person, unlimited as gifts
- Valid for the following times: Mon-Fri from 6pm to 12am and Sun from 12-6pm or 6pm-10pm
- Visit www.grandprixkartways.com or call 416-638-5278 for more information
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- No cash back or cash value
- Taxes not included
- Voucher redeemable as of February 7, 2012