$60 for 3.5 Hours of Sailing on Gorgeous Lake Ontario
Gone Sailing Adventures ($110 Value)
Gone Sailing Adventures -
- 3.5 introductory sail circumnavigating the Toronto Islands
- Perfect for romantic sail, team building or group outing
- Licensed and Certified Skippers/Instructors
- Get engaged and develop a passion for the seas
Description & Reviews
When Celine Dion and Bette Midler were crooning about the wind beneath their wings, they weren’t referring to the thrill you get by standing beside a window on a windy day. Roll up your sleeves and experience the excitement of the high seas on beautiful Lake Ontario. Should a treasure map ever make its way into your possession, you can avoid Antiques Roadshow and use your newfound knowledge to pilot your way to those riches.
Gone Sailing Adventures is for those who are passionate about wind, water and the magic of sailing. Their goal is to inspire that passion in you and launch you on a lifetime of adventure and excitement
Whether you are a landlubber or an old salt, Gone Sailing Adventures offers a wide range of programs to satisfy your sailing passions or Team Building goals. Their instructional programs are comprehensive, and fully certified by the Canadian Yachting Association, and, therefore, recognized by charter companies around the world. Their certified instructors uphold the highest standards of professionalism and safety.
Senior instructor Howard Colt brings over 30 years of sailing experience teaching adults, children, couples, families and special needs students to his courses and charters.
He is an accomplished instructor, accredited by the Canadian Yachting Association (CYA) and experienced in sailing the Great Lakes, Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
"Great experience!! Loved it!! Great staff."
– Laz, Yelp.ca
"Beautiful day of sailing. Thanks for an amazing trip, Howie Colt."
- Voucher valid from May 15 to October 15, 2012
- Buy up to 5 vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per person per sail
- Boat accomodates up to 10 passengers per sail
- All sailings are weather permitting and subject to minimum numbers
- Booking and calendar are available at www.gonesailingadventures.com as of April 2012
- Online bookings ONLY
- Subject to availability
- Valid for weekday sails. Weekend sails are $15 additional, payable online at time of booking
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Taxes and gratuities not included