$14 for $30 Worth of Authentic Greek and Italian Cuisine
Simpatico Restaurant ($30 Value)
Simpatico Restaurant -
- Focusing on superior food quality and fresh ingredients
- Greco-Roman Cuisine combining Anatolian, Cypriot and mainland Greek cuisine, peppered with some Italian flavours
- Vancouver landmark, serving the city since 1969
- First restaurant to offer whole wheat pizza in Vancouver
- Professional and friendly service
Description & Reviews
Were we to hold a competition rating the country with the finest food on earth, we would be hard pressed to find better cuisine than the dishes offered in Greece and Italy. Enjoy this deal on authentic Italian and Greek fare and drink from Simpatico Restaurant. Enjoy a romantic night out on the town or a delicious meal with friends.
Simpatico Restaurant has become a Vancouver landmark, serving our beautiful city since 1969. They have earned their reputation over the years by focusing on superior food quality and excellent service. Their goal is to make sure every guest leaves happy.
Their Greco-Roman Cuisine combines Anatolian, Cypriot and mainland Greek cuisine, peppered with some Italian flavours to create a famous and consistent menu. Many ingredients used in their cuisine come from Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean, such as their delicious olive oil from the lush Messinian valleys surrounding Kalamata, to give each guest a taste of authenticity.
The decor and atmosphere has been inspired by the finest restaurants of the famous island of Mykonos. Blending a cool traditional island feeling with a modern Greek twist, Simpatico has been redesigned to give their guests a Mycenaean feeling, bringing the Aegean to Vancouver.
“Personally I judge a Greek Restaurant by its Moussaka, and this place definitely has the best Moussaka in town, my husband and I have been coming here for years for the greek food , Moussaka , lamb dishes etc which have always been excellent and very generous and the service outstanding.
Recently I decided to host an office party at this restaurant for 16 people , 20 showed up and the restaurant accomadated us all without any problems , we had our "own space" , the food as usual excellent, the sevice outstandingand the value for money exceptional.”
“We left Vancouver 12 years ago and now live in Perth, Australia. 12 years later and I still believe that the best roasted lamb and lemon potatoes are in Simpatico!!!!! Simpatico was opened in 1969 and after 41 years in business they sure do know how to prepare Greek food.”
- Voucher expires May 31, 2012
- Buy 3 vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 people, up to 3 vouchers per table
- Not valid between February 14 and 18
- Reservations required, call 604-733-6824 for bookings
- Reservations subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation policy or cannot rebook for 60 days
- Valid for dinner only (after 5pm)
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Not valid for taxes or gratuities
- Voucher redeemable as of January 28, 2012