Eligible Performances Include:
- The Rocky Horror Show:A cult classic for more than forty years, this brilliant pastiche of
B-movie horror and sci-fi tropes, with its irresistible rock-and- roll score, invites us to
shed our inhibitions and explore our wildest dreams and desires.
- The Music Man: A charming but fraudulent salesman arrives in River City to work his usual scam – only to find that a bill of goods can be the real deal.
- To Kill a Mockingbird: Justice is pitted against bigotry when white lawyer Atticus Finch defends a falsely accused black man, Tom Robinson – thereby inspiring in his young daughter, Scout, a passionate belief in necessity for moral courage and truth in a world of hatred and lies.
- The Tempest: In Shakespeare’s great drama of loss and reconciliation, a long-deposed ruler uses magical arts to bring within her power the enemies who robbed her of her throne and marooned her on a remote island.
- Coriolanus: He’s fearless on the battlefield – but in the pitfall-laden world of politics, he’ s doomed by his contempt for the common people.
- An Ideal Husband: Sir Robert Chiltern enjoys a reputation as the only truly honest man in politics – till an unwelcome visitor threatens to reveal the secret that could destroy his career.
- Long Day’s Journey Into Night: In this searing cry from the heart, one of the 20th century’s greatest playwrights paints a haunting portrait of his own emotionally damaged family as they struggle.
- Bronte: The World Without: Three sisters live in poverty with their ailing father and dissolute, dying brother, jealously guarding the secrets of their disappointed hearts.