Canoe Wildlife Tour
- Company Website
What You Get: A hour and a half long history and wildlife canoe tour on the Humber River
- Float your boat with a canoe adventure on the gentle Humber River.
- Solo explorers and families are invited to take up their paddles and meander comfortably along the slow-moving, scenic Humber River as it carries them right through the heart of Toronto.
- An experienced guide takes participants through a half-hour of basic instruction to allow for a tranquil 90-minute trip down the river; take in beautiful natural sights, including a surprising amount of wildlife such as beavers, deer, foxes, a number of fish, birds and more.
- Seasoned paddlers also have the option of renting a canoe on their own and touring the area at their leisure.
- The Humber River is just 10 minutes (walking) from the Old Mill TTC Station, with free parking available at King's Mill Park.