Tickets ‘Art Of Banksy’
- Company Website
What You Get: $43.05 for One General Admission Ticket + Free Audio Guide to the 'Art of Banksy'
- The audio guide for 'The Art of Banksy' has Steve Lazarides, curator of the exhibition himself, explain the background behind the creation of the art and how Banksy became the art world power house and enigma that he is today.
- Over 12 years Steve Lazarides was part of the inner circle as Banksy’s agent, friend and official photographer and because of this had a unique insight into the world of Banksy.
- For the first time ever, visitors are given the chance to experience 'The Art of Banksy' with Steve Lazarides guiding them, via audio guide, through the exhibition.
- How did it all start? What was the creation process? Did Banksy ever get arrested? How do you paint a cow? Unheard before anecdotes shared through the exclusive audio guide for 'The Art of Banksy'!
- With over $35m and 80 original pieces in art, this is the largest Banksy exhibit ever assembled!
- Included in the collection is the famous painting known as "Girl and Balloon" and the controversial work "Laugh Now" – a witty graffiti piece that depicts a monkey with a sign hanging from his neck with the words: "Laugh now, but one day we'll be in charge."
- Banksy, who refrains from revealing his identity and does not appear in public, is a painter, graffiti artist and social activist, considered one of the world's top political graffiti artists!