7-Day Ireland Tour
- Company Website
What You Get: 7-Day Ireland Tour with Hotels, Tours, Transportation & More!
- Escape to the lush landscapes, charming cities, and friendly people of Ireland during the low season so you can experience it all without the crowds and, most importantly, without the high-season prices.
- This Ireland tour is an ideal introduction to the Emerald Isle for first-time visitors who have limited time.
- You’ll relish in some of Ireland’s most magnificent scenery as well as its most famous towns.
- You’ll start and end in Dublin, and you’ll also have overnights in Ennis, Killarney, and Waterford.
- Highlights of this tour include the 668-foot Cliffs of Moher on Ireland’s west coast, where you’ll savour breathtaking views of these sheer cliffs dropping into the ocean, and the Ring of Kerry, a 100-mile panoramic drive through rugged and awe-inspiring landscapes.
- Words cannot capture the magnificence of this natural beauty; it must be witnessed in person!
- You’ll also have time to enjoy bustling Dublin, the “Fair City,” Adare with its pretty thatched cottages; medieval Waterford, home to the famous crystal; and Kilkenny, one of Ireland’s prettiest and liveliest towns.
- From the scenic beauty to the unique interactions and experiences with the down-to-earth locals, this Ireland trip is sure to delight all of your senses, and at a price you just can’t miss!
- How to Book:
- Click BUY to inquire or book directly with Globus OR Call 1-800-268-3636 and mention "Buytopia and tour code KAE with air"
- For more information, please click here to inquire/book directly with Globus
- December 2, 2018
- December 9, 2018
- January 6, 2019
- January 20, 2019
- January 27, 2019
Day 1: Arrive in Dublin
Day 2: Dublin
Day 3: Dublin - Galway - Cliffs of Moher - Ennis
Day 4: Ennis - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
Day 5: Killarney - Blarney - Waterford
Day 6: Waterford - Kilkenny - Dublin
Day 7: Dublin
- International airfare from YYZ, YOW, YUL, YVR or YVR
- Arrival & Departure Airport transfers (On brochure dates)
- Accommodation in first-class hotels in Dublin, Ennis, Killarney and Waterford
- Meals: Full English breakfast daily and 2 three-course dinners
- Transportation: private, deluxe motorcoach with free Wi-Fi
- Sightseeing & VIP Access at the must-see sights
- Experienced Tour Directors & Local Guides
For more information, please click here to inquire/book directly with Globus