- Round-trip international flights Canada / Copenhagen with good itineraries.
- Transfers between the airport, the hotel and the port of Copenhagen
- 1-night pre-cruise in Copenhagen at Wakeup Copenhagen Bernstorffsgade 3* hotel (or similar) in a standard room
- 9 nights on the Norwegian Getaway cruise ship on all-inclusive basis (ALL MEALS AND ALCOHOL)
- UNLIMITED BEVERAGE PACKAGE AND TIPS on board. (Total value of $1925 USD per cabin)
- MANDATORY SERVICE CHARGES on board. (Value of $14.50 USD per day and per person)
All taxes, fees and OPC
- June 5, 2019 (from $3998 with taxes included)
- August 7, 2019 (from $4298 with taxes included)
- September 30, 2019 (from $3798 with taxes included)
*Upgrade package to ocean view stateroom: +$398 taxes included/person
*Upgrade package to balcony stateroom: +$798 taxes included/person
- Day 1: Canada - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Day 2: Copenhagen
- Day 3: Copenhagen (Boarding)
- Day 4: Warnemunde (Berlin, Germany)
- Day 5: At sea
- Day 6: St. Petersburg (Russia)
- Day 7: St. Petersburg (Russia)
- Day 8: Tallinn (Estonia)
- Day 9: Helsinki (Finland)
- Day 10: Nynashamn (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Day 11: At sea
- Day 12: Copenhagen (Denmark) - Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you purchase a package without flights or from a different airport?
Yes, all Wingbuddy packages can be bought without air or departing from a different city. Please contact Wingbuddy directly at 1-855-295-9200 and mention BUYTOPIA.
- What is the pricing for single supplement or for children?
Triple and single occupancy, as well as children rate, are available on request with Wingbuddy.
- Is there a deposit amount required, and how can payments be broken down?
50% deposit is required at reservation and the balance will be due between 60 and 125 days prior to departure (depending on the package). If the departure is in less than 60 days, the full amount will be required.