National Home Show
- Company Website
Everything connected to your home! Come see the largest North American display of all things home and garden at the National Home Show, presented by RE/MAX. Taking place from March 8– 17, the shot hosts products, ideas, and deals from 700+ retailers and celebrity experts including Damon Bennett, Paul Lafrance, Chris Palmer and more, plus:
- Discover how Best Buy smart home products and Google Home can make your life simpler, easier and safer in the Best Buy Smart Home presented by Google Home. Check out smart lighting, thermostats, appliances, camera, and more while learning how to seamlessly connect and control everything with your voice via Google Home
- Tour the Dream Home! This year’s Dream Home Angeline built by Bonneville Homes is all about simple design concepts that will create efficiencies for families. Whether it’s seamless entry points between the kitchen and garage, or multi use kitchen islands or tables, you’ll want to learn about integrating some of these ideas into your home!
- Have a home reno to-do list, but not sure how to get started? Learn the hands-on skills you need to complete DIY projects alongside the experts with a visit to the Home Hardware DIY & Tooling Centre.
- Sit down for a free 15 renovation consultation at Destination Renovation presented RenoMark. Bring your pictures, quotes and plans to get the most out of it.
- Sip and savor in the eat and entertain area presented by TLN
- It’s fun for the whole family! From face painting to slime workshops there’s something for everyone during March break.
- Looking to upgrade your appliances or need a new bbq? Explore over 10,000 square feet of bbq’s and appliances at show!
- Plus! 2 events, 1 ticket. Entrance to Canada Blooms is included.